An exciting program has been planned for you as we share the outstanding pipe organs in Orange County and the Long Beach area. Artists, choral groups, presenters, and an exceptional handbell ensemble are preparing to provide you with educational, enriching and inspirational programs. With new music being written, continuous practice and preparations underway, the AGO 2019 West Region Convention certainly will be a musical experience that you will long remember.
There are many ways in which you can help this convention be a financial success.
- Plan to attend and enjoy first hand the convention experience. Registration will begin December 1, 2018.
- Become a convention patron at a level that is appropriate for you.
Grande Orgue $10,000 +
Bombard $5,000 +
Soubasse $2,500 +
En Chamade $1,000 +
Pedal $750 +
Positiv $500 +
Recit $250 +
Echo $100 +
- Sponsor a specific event, artist or group.
- Sponsor a meal or reception.
- Sponsor a new composition being written for the convention.
All donations will be beneficial to the financial success of the convention. Select the payment option that works best for you.
- Checks should be made to: AGO 2019 West Region Convention. Mail checks to:
AGO 2019 West Region
5942 Edinger Avenue #113 - 119
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Payment by credit card is convenient by pressing the “Donate” button.
- If you are a member of the Orange County Chapter of the AGO:
1. Go to the ONCARD website to make your donation.
2. Enter username and password.
3. Click on the menu choice “Renew Dues and Subscriptions”.
4. Contribute to AGO 2019 West Region in the amount appropriate for you.
5. Continue to Pay
6. Enter your payment information. Submit Transaction
The American Guild of Organists is a 501c(3) charitable organization.
All donations will be greatly appreciated and unless a designation of “anonymous” is requested, all donors will be acknowledged in the convention program book and event publicity.
For information contact Alicia Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.